Friday, April 10, 2009

There will be prizes

From the Ministry of Information:

Something new and exciting: RCR will be doing a scavenger hunt of sorts. Basically what I'm doing is I will weekly post on my Twitter (@rocketmean) and Facebook (Kim Stegeman) a tidbit about RCR history and have people go to locations around town - and there will be a prize.

I will randomly tweet things like: "RCR started as a drinking team with a skating habit and the bar where we first started meeting was Club 21 on Sandy in July 2004. The first person to go in, order a Pabst and say "Rocket Mean sent me" will find an amazing prize waiting for them."

SOOOOOO....... tell your friends about the promo, but don't worry RCRer's will refrain from participating so people outside our organization can scoop up fabulous prizes. OH Yeah - the game starts today - in a couple hours.

Cheers,
Mean

No comments: