Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Heathers Googling

The Flip videographer Intendeduse has struck again on youtube, this time with some AOA v. Rain of Terror clips, the one below featuring jams by Heathers Ringer, Ruby Bruiseday, and Mick U Cry, not to mention an abortive sideways jam by G'n'R's Smackya Sideways -



From the rollicking release bash for "True Tales of Roller Derby: Doppelganger at the Hangar" (which is a glorious read, by the way) at Cosmic Monkey Comics, some of my stank-ass cell phone photos of just a few of the beautiful people in attendance:

D-Day



Sol Train



Scratcher



Goodie



Sol Brother & Goodie



By the way, I just purchased five extra tickets for the Heathers' April 18 bout against the Gunts (h/t Vominatrix for that fine nickname), so if you have some to purchase, you might want to get on the stick right here, though there may still be a cheap ticket night.

1 comment:

George said...

Hey, you can see the back of my head in the upper left corner of that photo of D-Day! I'm famous! Is that what I look like from behind? Yuck! I look like the nerd that I am.

Coroner, I want clear photos of Sol Train! Please don't tease me with blurry shots of her!