Friday, January 29, 2010

Come Party with the Heathers, Saturday Feb 6 at Hollywood Vintage



This is the big Fifth Annual Anti-Valentines Party to Die For! It starts Saturday, February 6 at 9 p.m. at Hollywood Vintage, 2757 NE Pacific St (Corner of NE 28th & Sandy).

Lots of action: Shake Joint, the PF Flyers, live Karaoke, spanking booth (expect to see George's special underwear), Human Wheel of Misfortune, skate-worthy floor (expect to see Dancing Scott working a precious groove), and Heathers galore playing dress-up.

Honestly, I can't think of a better party venue than Hollywood Vintage for girls who like dress-up parties as much as the Heathers do.

7 comments:

DancingScott said...

I seriously want to see more skating this year. C'mon all you people with skates! I dare you to wear 'em to the party. I DOUBLE dare you.

George said...

I seriously want to see more WOJ underwear this year. C'mon all you people with WOJ panties! I dare you to wear 'em to the party. I DOUBLE dare you.

Mick said...

O my god...I checked out the space yesterday and its absolutely fabulous! Plus, William the amazing owner is giving away sunglasses to people who arrive between 9 and 11! SWEET ASS deal!

DancingScott said...

Hey, I gots a question for anybody who has checked out the party space, specificially the FLOOR of the party space. Is it appropriate for outdoor(soft)wheels or indoor(hard)wheels?

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...

What's up with the Asian spam? I thought that this blog was spam-proof.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has, or knows of, any photos of the party that have been posted on the web. I want a picture of me in that sexy uniform!

The Coroner said...

Sorry for the Comment Spam, George. I'll try to take care of it during lunch. Lots of photos, which I'll also link in a top-line post.

http://bit.ly/9st1yC

and

http://bit.ly/buJzVs